Are you starting a new business or launching a new product? Is your business planning to expand? Are you facing changes in your market or your industry?
When faced with change, many businesses don't have time to sit down, plan and strategize. That's when the perspective of a consultant can help you create a strategic plan to help keep your business on course in new or unfamiliar territory. By addressing your priorities, a consultant helps you identify your goals and challenges, and provides you with practical and measurable steps for achieving them. A plan can help answer these questions:
- What do you need to make sure your business continues to grow?
- Is your business operating in a way that reflects your mission?
- Are your goals in line with the realities of your industry?
- Does every aspect of your company contribute to reaching your business goals?
What are the benefits of a strategic plan?
A strategic planning exercise can help your business:
- Be ready for change
- Gain a snapshot of the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Seize business opportunities that fit your mission and vision, and avoid those that don't
- Know the threats and opportunities that can impact on your plans
- Increase cooperation as employees focus on common goals
- Improve efficiency to help you meet your objectives
- Manage and maintain a consistent growth
- Have a plan to overcome problems before they come up
How can BDC help you with your strategic plan?
BDC puts the benefits of strategic planning within the reach of all businesses. Your company can implement a plan that addresses your company as a whole, a single department, or a particular aspect of your operations. BDC offers individual consulting depending on your needs, budget, and time constraints.
A strategic planning exercise usually takes 3 to 5 months to complete. By the end of that time, your company may have a solid plan in place that includes:
- Analysis of your current situation
- Definition of your objectives
- Action plan to reach your goals
- Strategies for communicating the plan internally
Why choose BDC?
||Over 65 years working with SMEs to help grow their business |
||Our network of professional consultants are skilled at striking a balance between quality, price, efficiency and results|
||Promoting business self-sufficiency and success at an affordable cost|
|Money and more
||We combine financing and consulting that are adapted to help your business grow|
Answers to your questions
1 877 BDC-BANX
1 877 232-2269
Looking for financing?
BDC can provide financing to get your projects off the ground and to ensure your long-term success.Learn more